- Can I use designs created with Amaziograph for commercial purposes?
- What devices can I run Amaziograph on?
- What stylus works best with Amaziograph on the iPad?
- I've found a bug / have a suggestion!
- Does Amaziograph support vector graphics?
- Feature X is not available on my device
- Is there an iPhone version?
- Can I draw staright lines?
- In which formats I can export drawings?
- Can I import pictures?
- Can I hide layers?
- Can I merge layers?
- Can I export or import drawings with layers ot other apps?
- Is there another way to mix colours?
- Why my lines are not so smooth and some time look so pixelized?
- Can I print my artwork in A4 format?
Can I use designs created with Amaziograph for commercial purposes?
Sure! You own all rights over art you create. That being said, we’d appreciate it if you could tag us when sharing your work on Instagram – we use the #amaziograph tag on Instagram :)
What devices can I run Amaziograph on?
We offer three versions of Amaziograph that are compatible with the following devices:
- Any iPad with iOS11 or later
- Android devices with 4.1 or later
- Windows 10 devices with 4GB RAM
What stylus works best with Amaziograph on the iPad?
While you don’t need a stylus to use Amaziograph, having one can greatly improve your experience.
- Apple Pencil works really well for iPad models that support it and is very precise
- Amaziograph also supports the Adonit Pixel and lets you assign custom action to the shortcut buttons on the pen
- Amaziograph should work with the Logitech Crayon.
- Cheap rubber-tip work out of the box too! Chances are you already have one lying around
Currently, pressure sensitivity is available only for Apple Pencil and Adonit Pixel.
I've found a bug / have a suggestion!
Email us at email@example.com. Make sure to tell us the device and OS version you are using.
Does Amaziograph support vector graphics?
No, at the moment none of Amaziograph versions support vector graphics. However, you can choose to work with a denser resolution and then vectorize your work using Inkscape, Illustrator, or other third-party tools.
Feature X is not available on my device
New features usually get added to the iPad version first and it takes some time before they find their way to the Android / Windows versions. However, be assured that the Android / Windows versions are not forgotten!
Is there an iPhone version?
Not right now, but an iPhone version is in the works!
Can I draw staright lines?
Yes, you have to turn on Shape recognition option in Brush or Eraser tool. Amaziograph will recognize, if your curve is close to straight line or circle and will adjust it.
In which formats I can export drawings?
Amaziograph allows you to export drawings in JPEG, PNG and Amaziograph format. If you need a support for particular file, please send to us as Amaziograph file.
Can I import pictures?
You can import a picture when you create a new drawing. The picture shiuld be in Photos. The canvas will take the same size as your picture and symmetry will be turnned off. The picture will be imported in Layer 1.
Can I hide layers?
Sure, in Layer tool slide the layer right to left to open a menu from where you can hode or unhide or change layer opacity.
Can I merge layers?
Unfortunately it is still not availble.
Can I export or import drawings with layers ot other apps?
Unfortunately it is still not availble.
Is there another way to mix colours?
Yes. The current way of getting new colours is unique Amaziograph feature. If you want to use traditional digital way of getting new colours, hold on a colour and new menu will appear. From there you can use RGB or HSV mixers or either enter the HEX code of the desired colour. Press on Done to store the colour.
Why my lines are not so smooth and some time look so pixelized?
Amaziograph drawing is a raster image and the smoothness of the lines depends on the canvas size, brush size and brush shape.
Can I print my artwork in A4 format?
AYour can print your artworks in any format that you want. To get a better print quality, we recommend to use canvas size presets.