Amaziograph is the perfect app for teaching tessellations and symmetries to students. The application makes drawing tessellations not only easy, but also incredibly fun. Here are a few examples:
- Terrific Tessellations – an article by Tricia Fuglestad in School Arts Magazine, pp. 38-39.
- The Amaziograph App is Amazio-ing! – from Suzanne Tiedemann
- Translational Tessellations – from Tricia Fuglestad
How do I get it?
- If your students are using iPads and your school is part of Apple’s Volume Purchase Program, then your school gets 50% discount when buying more than 20 units of Amaziograph.
- For schools not part of the program or for schools not using iPads, we can offer promo codes. If you are an art teacher, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can give you a promo code so you can try Amaziograph and see how you can use it.
- The Amaziograph app does not collect, store and share any user information.
- Amaziograph files do not contain any identifying information about the student that has created it.
- The artworks created by students are their own property and can be shared out of Amaziograph using standard iOS / Android / Windows options. Amaziograph is not responsible for content created by students.