Amaziograph is the perfect app for teaching tessellations and symmetries to students. The application makes drawing tessellations not only easy, but fun. Here are a few examples:
How do I use it?
Amaziograph can currently run only on iPad. There are a few ways to get the app for your students:
- If your school is part of Apple's Volume Purchasing Program, you get 50% discount when buying more than 20 units of Amaziograph.
- For other schools not part of the program, we can give promo codes.
If you are an art teacher, feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can give you a promo code so you can try Amaziograph and see how you can use it.
- Amaziograph does not collect, store and share any user information.
- Amaziograph drawing file does not contain any information about the student that has created it.
- The artworks created by students are their property and they can share them using the standard iOS options.
- Therefore, it is only possible the students or their teachers or guardians to reveal the author of the artworks.
- Amaziograph does not control sharing of the art works.
- Amaziograph is not responsible for the artworks content created by students.